Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: JT79
Posted: October 17, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Inside Sales Representative behalf of our reputable leading Aerospace client based at Heathrow.
- Interact with Product Line Representatives to ensure timely and accurate information for sales, orders and shipments and manage the work process.
- Answer customer complaints, coordinating with Sales, Product Lines, Order Management QC, and Accounting Department.
- Manage order backlog and ship dates.
- Formulate and articulate new business opportunities identified from customer information
- Resolve problems as they arise, including the promotion of any improvements to sales/order processing.
- Track measurement on inquiries and orders.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Strong negotiating skills: must have confidence and the ability to be persuasive and assertive – creative to find cost driven solutions.
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately.
- Advanced computer proficiency: Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Outlook and easily able to adapt to our internal IT-system.
- Continuous learning: ability to learn new procedures and adapt to change.
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills – Have an ability to communicate in English, as well spoken as written.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.