Job Type: Permanent
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: CD1818
Posted: November 26, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an Inside Sales Representative for a reputable aerospace organisation based in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working as part of the EMEA Sales Team to support the Director of Sales and Regional Sales Managers with Daily Order Processing and Quoting for aftermarket sales and repair and overhaul services
- First contact for incoming calls for Account Managers’ accounts, and various accounts in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia
- Redirect technical questions or clarification to Account Manager for confirmation
- Flag issues with any accounts
- Check inventory to make sure requested product is available
- Reviews orders or quotes for accuracy and completion
- Other duties as required
- Some limited travel within Europe may be required.
- Years of experience a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Customer Service / order entry
- Detailed – oriented data entry skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in working with a CRM and ERP (Salesforce preferred)
- University degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English. Basic working knowledge of another European language preferred.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work with in a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.