Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD1610
Posted: January 2, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Regulatory Body with the development and implementation of the new Innovation Department. We are currently looking to recruit an Innovation Services Specialist to be based in the South of England.
The role will be to develop, maintain and mature business processes to support the smooth functioning of the Innovation Gateway. You will be responsible for developing key metrics to ensure the effectiveness of the operating model for the whole innovation function.
• Develop an effective and relevant knowledge hub for stakeholder guidance.
• Maintain a high level of understanding of the innovation market, monitor trends, investment cycles and feed observations through the business.
• Develop communications on areas of aviation innovation including standard responses, lines to take, and ensure these are coordinated across the business and aligned with corporate communications principles.
• Provide clarity on regulatory options to innovation stakeholders, offering guidance and support on what options are available.
• Timely customer response and triaging entrants into the innovation function and other business areas in a manner that is transparent and in line with Innovation strategic direction.
• Demonstrable service excellence to a variety of clients in a multi-disciplinary environment.
• High innovation market acuity and understanding, particularly within aviation.
• Understanding of innovation market investment cycles.
• Ability to transfer knowledge into an aviation regulatory context and understand the. requirements of aviation innovators, and how these can be delivered.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.