Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD1607
Posted: January 2, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Regulatory Body with the development and implementation of the new Innovation Department. We are currently looking to recruit an Innovation Services Lead to be based in the South of England.
The Aim of this role is to drive the customer service and delivery aspects of the Innovation Services through the contribution of advance knowledge, experience, advice and specialist expertise. To develop, adapt and oversee the service aspects of a capability that enables regulatory readiness, both from the perspective of an aviation innovator and a regulator.
• Creating a customer focused Innovation service, informed by understanding needs of innovators, and the wider innovation ecosystem.
• Enabling clear dialogue between innovators and the business, including how to access innovation services, managing industry expectations and agreeing measurements and deliverables.
• Utilising input received from innovators to develop clear and transparent areas of prioritisation and focus for the Regulatory Sandbox and Regulatory Lab such as automation and Urban Air Mobility.
• Developing eligibility criteria to ensure that the innovation services can be delivered in accordance with the resources available.
• Internal stakeholder engagement and operating models to ensure the sandbox can deliver to innovators, utilising the required technical experts without compromising any regulatory approval processes.
• Demonstrable understanding of the complexities and challenges of enabling emerging technologies (regulatory knowledge desirable but not essential).
• Extensive experience of stakeholder management and influence at all organisational levels.
• An expert in customer relationship management, service delivery, setting expectations and managing and measuring outcomes.
• Demonstrable evidence of driving cultural change both internally and externally, influencing perceptions and managing delivery to ensure reputational success.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.