Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD1605
Posted: January 2, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Regulatory Body with the development and implementation of the new Innovation Department. We are currently looking to recruit an Innovation Analyst to be based in the South of England.
This role will be to support the development of the new innovation strategy by delivering tasks and building processes. This role is crucial to supporting senior colleagues in responding to the challenges of innovation and new technologies, developing the administrative architecture for a new team and building metrics to record success.
• Gathering information to map the regulatory innovation.
• Gathering market innovation data and Scanning outputs to inform areas of emerging technology relevant to aviation futures.
• Develop metrics for tracking and reporting management of queries to demonstrate levels of customer service from the Innovation project both externally and at all levels internally.
• Develop actionable insights to inform future strategic direction of the Innovation Capability (technological themes, type of innovators, levels of service required etc.).
• Development and maintenance of a portal appropriate to the needs and requirements of the Innovation Capability.
• Experience with data modelling or forecasting would be an advantage.
• Excellent analytical and numerical competencies.
• Demonstrable ability to take initiative and be pro-active, however not averse to seeking assistance when required.
• Proven experience in rigorously analysing business and process data to track success and generate actionable insights.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex information for diverse audiences.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.