Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD1766
Posted: April 24, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Information Management Competence Area Manager on behalf of our reputable aerospace client based in close to Frankfurt.
This is a permanent position offering a competitive basic salary and benefits.
This role will lead numerous teams of Documentation and Information Management staff who provide this support function to the entirety of the organisation.
- Establish and manage the Area team, including planning for and securing the continued availability of Information Management and Documentation Management
- Ensure that an efficient, future-proof IM framework, with corresponding processes and practices is established in line with the organisations Management System, applied, maintained and continually improved;
- Collaborate with IT to evaluate and enhance the organisation’s document management systems;
- Manage the effective delivery of area services to all departments;
- Provide operational support to the Information Management Steering Committee and participate in the IMSC in order to propose, discuss and validate evolutions to the IM framework including policy aspects;
- Establish and maintain an IM training plan and deliver regular training sessions;
- Define and regularly provide IM Metrics and Key Performance Indicators to management;
- Monitor IM best practices and standards, assess relevance to the business and propose their implementation to IMSC.
- Extensive experience in Information and Document Management, particularly in a large documentation-intensive industry
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams, developing people, managing performance and ensuring long-term continuity of critical skills;
- Demonstrated experience in defining, implementing and improving organisation-wide Information Management solutions, policies, objectives, processes or working practices;
- Sound problem solving/analysis and monitoring skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to apply these to working within and across teams, as well as a customer-oriented approach.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.