Job Type: Permanent
Category: Executive Positions
Job Reference: BH1679
Posted: May 17, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Human Factors Expert on behalf of our well established Air Navigation Service Provider based in the South East. This is a permanent position.
The role is to improve ATM operational effectiveness and safety by identifying and mitigating human factors risks in current and future ATM systems.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in User Centred Design and User Requirements Development
- Safety Critical domain experience, ideally aviation/experience in Control Room, Workstation & HCI design
- Familiarity with Physical Ergonomics & Anthropometrics
- Knowledge of Human Factors Engineering and Human Factors Integration
- Understanding of safety cases and applying HF Assurance processes to projects and operational services
- Knowledge and experience in Human Performance Assessment measures and methods
- Experience in Incident/Accident Investigation and Interviewing techniques
- Staff/Trainee selection and recruitment experience
- Experience in coordinating work within a diverse team and across all departments, internal and external (e.g. customers, partners, service providers etc.) and strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a Human Factors related subject
- Full UK driving licence
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.