Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a HR Officer on behalf of one of our leading Airline clients based in London. This is a full-time permanent position. You will be part of the Human Resources team in the UK as HR Officer – UK and Ireland.
As the HR Generalist, you will add immediate value by providing support to line managers across the UK and Ireland in the areas of employee relations, performance management and talent management. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary contact for managers and employees across all people matters
- Provide a range of HR services to support the end-to-end employee experience in all departments including Commercial, Ground Services, Technical, Finance and Cargo.
- Support, develop, and coach managers through employee relations issues including performance management, absence, grievance and disciplinary procedures. Also the entire employee lifecycle
- Case management of employee relations issues through to conclusion
- Develop HR planning strategies with line manager which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in term of numbers and skill levels, as well as development needs
- Provide advice to managers on the implementation of HR policies and processes to support them in making decisions that are fair and ensuring consistency across the company
- Collaborate with HR centres of excellence in Head Office to implement company-wide HR initiatives across the UK and Ireland
- Supporting regular HR project work
- Supervise and oversee all matters related to the administration of employment records and related documents (including terms of employment, contract renewals, probation reports, end of employment reports, termination checklists, employee records and files) and ensure compliance to local labour requirements and company standards and policies.
- Coordinate the orientation of new employees and probationary reviews.
- Collaborate with local finance team in managing monthly payroll reporting.
- The role will involve regular travel to our sites across the UK and Ireland.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant College or University qualification ideally within Human Resources or a relevant field.
- HR Generalist experience within a fast paced, multi-site, and ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK employment law.
- Significant experience in employee relations, organisational change and case management
You MUST have the current legal rights to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Category||Aviation & Aerospace|