Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £52,000
Job Reference: BH1682
Posted: February 27, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a HR Manager on behalf of our reputable business aviation client based in Luton. This is a permanent position however we are also considering contractors with the right experience.
Essential functions of the role:
• Seeks to understand and translate the various HR disciplines in order to communicate effective solutions to specific customer situations.
• Has working knowledge of the strategic workforce plan and how it applies to assigned customer group, as well as annual supporting objectives.
• Provides HR leadership on program and policy effectiveness.
• Operates collaboratively with HR peer group to deliver “One HR” to our customers.
• Owns employee engagement action plan development for respective areas in conjunction with customers.
• Owns the annual performance cycle execution for assigned customer areas.
• Responds effectively and efficiently to employee relations matters in given customer areas.
• Coaches management on how to best address broad and individualized employee development.
• Collaborates with the business on defining positions, internal/external candidate selection and employee movement. – Facilitates talent management with select employee segments as outlined in the annual plan.
• Earns influence for the HR function, as well as personally, across the organization through integrity as an operator, accuracy through analytics and insights and collaboration in driving and owning “One HR” function.
Essential skills and experience:
• CIPD Level 5 and above
• Excellent experience dealing with international companies
• Excellent knowledge of UK law
• Educated to Degree level and above
• A minimum of 2 years related HR experience
• Demonstrated employee relations experience
• Experience effectively managing multiple priorities
• Strong Excel and Power Point skills
• Project Management experience is a plus
• Experience supporting professional level personnel in a technical environment preferred
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1,NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.