Job Type: Permanent
Category: Executive Positions
Job Reference: BH2153
Posted: February 7, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a HR Advisor on behalf of our reputable business aviation client based in Hampshire. This is a permanent position and requires someone to start ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Seeks to understand and translate the various HR disciplines in order to communicate effective solutions to specific customer situations.
- Has working knowledge of the strategic workforce plan and how it applies to assigned customer group, as well as annual supporting objectives.
- Owns the execution of initiatives to deliver on the HR annual plan for assigned customer group.
- Provides feedback to HR leadership on program and policy effectiveness.
- Responds effectively and efficiently to employee relations matters in given customer areas.
- Coaches management on how to best address broad and individualized employee development.
- Collaborates with the business on defining positions, internal/external candidate selection and employee movement.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Working towards CIPD or CIPD qualified.
- Generalist HR experience.
- Excellent English language skills .
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position.