Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 90000 - 110000 CHF
Job Reference: BH1427
Posted: August 14, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Helicopter Performance Analysis Engineer on behalf of our reputable rotary client based in Zurich Switzerland.
• General performance evaluation to comply with Type certification
• Definition of helicopter performance charts
• Define flight testing procedures in conjunction with Flight test team
• Presentation of results with proficiency
• Effective coordination with other departments
• Hold a university degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent
• Relevant experience in rotorcraft performance analysis
• Extensive knowledge of helicopter performance evaluation with type certification knowledge
• A working experience with Flight-Lab or any other performance prediction tool is desirable
• Good communication skills and experience in presenting analysis
• Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing
• Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.