Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: HS1536
Posted: October 22, 2018
Head of Training
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Head of Training on behalf of our well-known business aviation client based in Hampshire.
This is a permanent position.
The Head of training is a nominated person acceptable to the Authority and is responsible to the Director Flight Operations, ensuring that compliance is maintained within the applicable requirements within the specific area of responsibility.
• Defining the training standards on all types of aircraft
• The supervision of company training check pilots
• Supervising ground technical training
• Reviewing career structure for training pilots
• Supervision of CRM training for all line pilots throughout the company via the nominated CRM ground instructor
• Instigating regular meetings/workshops with all training members
• Reviewing the relevant contents of training manuals applicable to the tasks required
• Review training Budgets and audit third party training suppliers.
• The Head of Training Standards will monitor the training requirements of the Ground Operations Staff in conjunction with the Ground Operations Manager.
• Maintenance of Crew training records system to be able to demonstrate compliance with EASA regulations and Company policy.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.