Job Type: Permanent
Category: Flight Crew
Job Reference: HS1290
Posted: July 17, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking for an experienced Head of Training to join a growing team within a developing Airline. This position is to be based in Warsaw.
Head of Training Responsibilities;
• Ensuring that Flight & Cabin Crew Training is completed
• Creating streamline training procedures
• Developing, reviewing and approving training programmes to ensure that staff are confident carrying out responsibilities
• Evaluating the training budget to maximise resources for the company
Head of Training Experience Needed;
• Current EASA TRI qualifications with A320 rating
• Fluent in English and Polish
• Sound knowledge of EASA Regulations
• Managerial experience within Training/EASA Regulations
• Competent with independent working, planning & organisation, able to question current processes and suggest improvements
• Travel benefits linked to airline activity
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Room to grow and develop as a professional within the company
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job