Head of Training
Oaklands Global have been retained to recruit a Head of Training on behalf of one of our leading Business Aviation clients based in the UK.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Head of Training, or Senior management within Training or Flight Operations within the Aviation industry
- UK CAA ATPL (can accept candidates that are not currently flying)
- TRI/TRE (can accept people that have held this in the past)
- Preferred to have a type rating on any of – Embraer Legacy 500 or 650, Citation Latitude, Citation XL, Citation CJ2, Cessna Citation M2, Dassault Falcon 7x, Bombardier Challenger 350.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Head of Training and Standards is the Nominated Person (Post Holder) responsible to the Accountable Manager for:
- The day-to-day management of the training department.
- The allocation of training resources to meet the Company’s training commitments.
- Flight Crew training and testing in compliance with the current regulations and to the required Company standards.
- Maintenance of Flight Operational Standards in liaison with FOD.
- The maintenance of flight deck discipline and compliance with Flight Safety policy.
- The day-to-day maintenance of Pilot Training and Checking Records.
- Compilation and maintenance of the Training Manual (Part D) of this manual
- Issuing Notices to Aircrew (NTAs) in conjunction with the Flight Operations Director.
- Participate in Safety Action Group (SAG) meetings to assess hazards, identify/ implement risk mitigation as required and support the SAG in decision making regarding acceptable levels of risk.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.