Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $100,000 - $180,000
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: CD2550
Posted: August 24, 2020
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a Head of Sales for a reputable aviation client based in the United States. Please note you must already hold the right to live and work in the USA for this position.
- Salary between $100,000 – $180,000 USD Gross based on experience
- Discretionary bonus (100% own performance related)
- Role reports into MD/group CCO
- Direct reports – 7/8 across 3 continents
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business plan for the product lines.
- Plan, direct, coach, and organize the sales and marketing teams.
- Managing sales directors, including hiring and training new personnel.
- Set sales goals and drive team to succeed.
- Daily communication with airline customers.
- Analyse sales statistics and formulate policy to promote sales.
- Manage department P&L.
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale.
- Negotiate best terms including price, delivery and quality.
- Customer liaison and relationship management including understanding of customer culture.
- Source components, where required to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure supplier compliance and performance to meet deadlines.
- Respond to customer AOG/Priority aircraft component requests.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Negotiate Sales price to close sales.
- Maintain contact with customers to develop further business.
- Currently a Sales Director, VP or above.
- Strong track record of revenue management
- A strong working knowledge of aircraft parts / components
- Good understanding of aircraft component pricing within the market to set sales prices
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience working within the aviation / aerospace world
- Willing and ability to relocate
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position.
At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality. If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence. Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.