Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: JT2105
Posted: May 21, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Head of Sales – Asia on behalf of our market leading Aerospace client based in the UK.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a great salary and package.
This role will be a mixture of both sales and strategy with the overall responsibility being to manage and develop the aviation sales within the Asian region to position the business as the number one supplier of Leather seating.
- Ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental is effectively managed; including employee wellbeing
- Compliance with all legal and statutory requirements pertaining to Sales (including international laws and practices when travelling)
- Work across functions to ensure aviation sales enhances overall profitability
- Role modelling leadership behaviours which promote excellence and shape the company culture
- Sales experience within aviation
- Aircraft interiors preferable
- Ideally exposure and knowledge of the Asian aviation network
- Team management experience
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.