Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to $220,000 pa
Job Reference: RF395
Posted: August 12, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Head of Product – Payments on behalf of a market leading Commercial Airline, the roles head office location is based in Kuala Lumpur. Previous, Senior FinTech background is essential.
This is a permanent position.
You will be a member of the leadership team and directly influence the direction of the payment’s product. This includes but not limited to long-term product vision and feature definition. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where delivery time for new products and features is typically measured in months. You are also eager to mentor, and grow capabilities in the product management team, including hiring and developing stars.
- Define vision, strategy, and roadmap for a family of Payments product and services and implement the Product Management discipline within the organization.
- Build and scale a Product organization; hire and develop strong leadership bench; proactively mentor and help them grow into positions of influence and scale.
- Prioritize and balance work and resources across teams while ensuring timely quality releases that are fast, simple and easy to use.
- Partner closely across different product groups at AirAsia Group as well as external developers to create, drive and deliver quality, product excellence, and trendsetting design.
- Work with senior leadership to execute on product area strategy and product vision and partner with leadership to strategize and drive core operations and execution for the group.
You MUST have:
- At least 10 years of product management or related experience.
- Prior Experience of building Payments product (products including Wallet, Pay-later, payment options).
- Experience of leading, mentoring and growing a team of product managers.
- Experience working in enterprise and/or consumer ecosystems and working across diverse geographical locations.
- Experience with the service-based product offering and knowledge and understanding of user-centric design.
- Ability to set and drive the “big picture” strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and providing detailed guidance on individual projects.
- Demonstrated track record of success in the full lifecycle of product management.
- Product vision and roadmaps, PRDs, and shipping high-visibility and complex products on time.
- Experience to balance out product priorities against budget and timelines and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with a heavy emphasis on teamwork.
- Proven ability to partnering with both internal and external customers and groups.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ryan Fox in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.