Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD24062
Posted: June 24, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Head of OHSE for a reputable client business aviation client based in Hampshire.
- Lead a proactive Occupational Health, Safety and Environment culture across Europe, UK and C.I.’s business divisions.
- Maintain oversight and ensure compliance with relevant Occupational Health, Safety, Environmental and Facilities legislation
- Maintain ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 .
- Manage budgets to ensure that the businesses receive optimum service from the Department.
- Facilitate Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Facilities hazard identification, risk assessments and supporting mitigation/ documentation ensuring that the Company is compliant with relevant compliance obligations.
- Lead and contribute to the development of a variety of relevant I.T. programmes.
- Manage and contribute to the Audit program and subsequent related Findings and Improvements
- Support the Managing Directors and their respective management teams on the implementation of effective Occupational Safety, Health, Environment and Facilities processes.
- Manage hazard and occurrence reports and lead/ support investigations.
- Manage the Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Facilities team allocating responsibilities as appropriate.
- Other tasks as required
- Chartered membership of IOSH
- 5 years minimum experience working in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Facilities.
- Previous managerial experience in OSH, Environment or Facilities.
- Experience and knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent level of qualification.
- Experienced auditor.
- Experienced in incident investigation.
- Proven ability to plan their workload whilst adhering to defined timescales with minimal supervision.
- To be able to identify and work towards Continuous Improvement
- Excellent organisational, communication and IT skills.
- To manage and lead a small team, ability to delegate and be an active team member.
- Aviation/ Engineering experience an advantage but not a necessity.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.