Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD1501
Posted: October 8, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Head of Maintenance for a reputable organisation based in the East Midlands.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a negotiable basic salary depending on experience + benefits.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the engineering standards and practices across the aircraft operational areas
- Safely deliver all maintenance for which the Organisation is approved, and notifying the Accountable Manager whenever deficiencies emerge
- Responsible for the generation of the maximum number of ac possible to deliver the contract
- Lead the interaction between the Part 145 and Procurement teams to ensure the platform Asset management plan and inventory is aligned with the maintenance and delivery plan
- Monitor and report engineering status of the fleet
- Ensuring the correct certification of all maintenance undertaken by the Organisation
- Assessing and reviewing the competence of personnel
- Reporting to the Head of Airworthiness, Head of Operations, Engineering Delivery Director, Accountable Manager and to the Authority any condition of an aircraft or component which may pose a hazard to safety or continuing airworthiness
- Ensuring the safe generation of airworthy aircraft and equipment to consistently meet the customer task as specified by the Head of Operations
- Excellent knowledge of managing large fleets of aircraft, either within a Civilian or Military environment
- Demonstrate a knowledge and application of Part 145, MRP 145 environments and Part M regulations
- Skill set to be awarded a Part 145 Form 4 from the CAA
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Quality Assurance
- Understanding of Part 66 license qualifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programmes
- A clear understanding of ac ERP systems
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate at all levels within and external to the organisation
- Proven Project Management experience
- Personal management experience in a wide variety of environments
- Understanding of the differing requirements of EASA and MAA regulations and requirements
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.