Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BH1441
Posted: September 30, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Head of Flight Operations on behalf of our reputable rotary client based in Northern Germany. It is a permanent role and requires someone to start ASAP.
- Management of the company’s flight operations with Leonardo AW139 and Airbus H145
- Personal responsibility for more than 50 pilots
- Responsible for the safe operation of flights
- Ensure compliance and the relevant European and national aviation regulations
- Ensure that all training standards are met
- Consulting of Accountable Managers and CEO
- Flight duties on AW139 or H145
- ATPL (H) with Type Rating for AW139 and/or H145
- Extensive knowledge of EASA Air Operations
- Appropriate management experience in a similar organisation or position
- Fluent in English and German is essential
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.