Job Type: Permanent
Category: Design & Development
Job Reference: BH2277
Posted: March 4, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Head of Design Organisation on behalf of our reputable business aviation client based in Hampshire, UK. This is a permanent role and requires someone to start ASAP.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Must have Part 21J experience
- Form 4 postholder experience within Aviation design
- Experience in managing teams
- Ability to authorise CVE’s
- You will be responsible to the General Manager for the operation of the Design Organisation
- The candidate is to ensure that the procedures detailed in the Handbook, Company and other mandatory requirements are complied with
- Ensure that the General Manager is informed of any changes to facilities, equipment or personnel that are required
- Responsible for nominating and approving staff as “Compliance Verification Engineers (CVE)” and their approved discipline categories
- Responsible for the appropriate training of all Design Organisation Personnel
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position.