Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: BH262
Posted: July 25, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Head of and Senior Flight Test Engineer on behalf of our market leading VTOL client based in Karlsruhe, Germany. These are permanent position and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading and developing the Flight Test Team
- Coordination of flight test activity and campaigns
- Further development of the Flight Test Organization including Procedures and Handbook
- Potentially Flight Test Pilot Activity’s
Key skills and Experience:
- Engineering Degree in aeronautical science or equivalent education
- Experience in operating and maintaining aircrafts
- Experience as a Flight Test Engineer
- Pilot License is a must
- Leadership Skills
- Able to build up a Flight Test Organization
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.