Job Type: Contract
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Category: Flight Crew
Job Reference: CD1668
Posted: February 7, 2019
Oaklands Global is working with a leading rotary organisation looking for several H175 Pilots to join them on a contract basis. These roles are predominantly based in the UK but depending on location other areas can be considered.
Competitive daily rate on offer for an initial 4-month contract with a view to extension.
• Understanding the client’s business and needs
• Acting responsible to the pilot-in-command
• Maintaining familiarity with the relevant air legislation and agreed operating procedures
• Maintaining familiarity with Operations Manual, FOI’s and other related manuals
• Assisting the PIC when requested
• Supporting the PIC in maintaining a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
• Carrying out flight duties, in accordance with SOP’s
Candidate experience & Qualifications:
• EASA CPL (H) License OR ATPL (H) License
• EASA Class 1 Medical.
• EASA IFR (H) ME.
• H175 type rating
• Min. 500 hours total flight time on helicopters
• Min. 500 hours Multi-engine helicopter
• Offshore experience is highly desirable
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.