Job Type: Permanent
Category: Executive Positions
Job Reference: OGKSGCE
Posted: June 26, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Group Communications Executive on behalf of one of their global leading aviation clients, working with the Group Chief Marketing Officer.
This is a permanent position.
- The role will involve working with the business units across the world, helping to tell the Companies story externally, and sharing knowledge internally.
- Help identify channels to best achieve the aims of the communications brief.
- Development of internal/external communications strategies and campaigns for internal and external initiatives.
- Help structure the messages for the identified audiences.
- Ghost write executive team articles and scripts for audio and video communications.
- Manage intranet news feed, eliciting news from Divisions, drafting content and ensuring regular cycle of new and fresh articles.
- Create production ready assets for print, email, web, intranet and moving image.
- Must be passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated communications professional
- Have experience in working with all levels of management
- Must have run projects before but are looking to step up from out of the shadow of others
- Mustwant to learn, develop and succeed
- Experience working in another client side organisation or within a communications/design agency environment
- Must have a pro-active approach and want to push yourself to add greater value to the department and the organisation at large.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.