Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Category: Ground Operations, Supervisors
Job Reference: JH3045
Posted: July 7, 2021
Oaklands Global are currently recruiting several Goods In Supervisors on behalf of one of our leading clients based in South East, UK to join their growing team. Our client, a well-established manufacture, are expanding their stores team and have exciting development plans for the year ahead.
You will be responsible for:
- Manging priority items to ensure timely handling of incoming and outgoing parts.
- Inspecting all incoming and outgoing materials for damage and documentation.
- Inspecting and identify received tools and equipment and enter tooling in the tooling program.
- Accepting aircraft components and materials in accordance with SAP
- Ensuring that outgoing materials are placed on the right customer account.
- Issuing approved parts, materials, special tooling and ground support equipment to the maintenance department.
- Ensuring that material is removed from store before it will expire.
- Preparation of picked items prior to aircraft input and the issuance to the Project Responsible/Certifying Staff upon arrival
- Previous demonstrable experience working in Aviation/Aerospace.
- You must have basic knowledge of aircraft parts and terminology.
- You have previous experience with SAP.
- Forklift experience/licence.
- Ideally you must have a full UK driving licence.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jane Hardy in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Recruitment Consultant