Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1752
Posted: April 9, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation identify a Global Recruiter to join them on a permanent basis.
This role will be based in Saudi Arabia
- Proposing plans and programs that strive to develop activities of the Global Recruitment Department.
- Providing Division’s Directors and Departments Managers with professional support and advice related to the recruitment of professional employees at their divisions and departments.
- Receiving requests for recruiting from all divisions and departments to Source the best talents and process them according to the approved policies and procedures.
- Build up a good database of direct candidates as pool for technical talents for first plan use in hiring candidates and the hiring according to the approved policies and procedures
- Contacting recruitment agencies as second option plan in order to request for hiring qualified candidates according to operations’ demands and as stated in the manpower plan in cases of planned recruitment.
- Devising, running and evaluating selection processes including interviews, psychometric tests, personality questionnaires and various group activities in coordination with the Manager of Global Recruitment.
- Negotiating with selected candidates to attract them regarding job compensation and benefits and according to the implemented compensation and benefits system.
- Adopting new ideas and flexibility of team work as well open minded to share knowledge or experience by handling any work assignment in the interest of achieving successful recruitment also train staff on sourcing aviation talents and assessing technicality.
- Preparing periodic accurate presented reports with respect to the department’s activities and achievements to be submitted to the Manager of Global Recruitment.
- To treat our line managers as clients to deliver professional recruitment efforts with great cooperation in accordance to the approved policies and procedures
- Performs all other related duties assigned by the Manager of Global Recruitment.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Recruitment.
- Military background preferred Ex-Air Force or any decent experience in aviation maintenance and manufacturing.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.