Job Type: Permanent
Salary: SGD $200,000
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: BH3119
Posted: November 10, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a General Manager on behalf of one of our leading Commercial MRO clients based in Japan. This is a permanent position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be accountable to the Board of the Company, develop, propose, seek Board’s approval and execute policies and procedures to enable execution of business plans within the requirements and objectives.
- Leads the managers and their staff in creating strategic plans and managing execution to the requirements and commitments while striving to ensure that the Company is operating within their budgetary requirements and balance the Company’s profitability.
- Develop and manage the Company’s Business plan which includes strategies and operational goals for the Line operations.
- Actively pursue new business activities and to acquire new business.
- Overseeing finance and administration matters in compliance with company and audit requirements
- Support regional marketing and sales initiatives.
- Maintain good customer relationships with airline customers based in the region.
- Maintains a full understanding of each operational site’s contractual requirements and internal company commitments and ensures compliance.
- Be responsible to the relevant authorities as the Accountable Manager of the Company.
- Directs all maintenance activities in the Company in accordance with CAAS/EASA/CAA/FAA and any other NAA regulations where applicable to the Company.
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Several years’ experience managing a maintenance organisation in an airline or similar Maintenance Service organisation.
- Aircraft Maintenance experience preferred.
- Financial management education or experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of global civil aviation regulations and requirements.
- Fluent in Japanese and English language.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.