Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: HS1324
Posted: July 16, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking for a MEP/CPL/IR Flying Instructor to join a leading company in Oxfordshire.
If you’re looking for a new position and meet the criteria below, please apply now.
• Instruct students in practical and simulator training
• Monitor, plan and assist students to facilitate progress throughout the course
• Carry out all duties safely and inline with the Safety Management System / regulations
• Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all student and flight related administration
• and records including planning for examinations
• Monitor technical and internal status and cleanliness of all the aircraft concerned
• Identify and initiate improvements for practical instruction and Training Standards
• Minimum of 400 instructional hours as MEP/IR
• Minimum of 1,000 instructional hours as FI
• Current EASA Commercial Pilot License (including current Class 1 medical)
• Minimum ICAO level 5
• Experience on UK flying training methodology and FNPTII
• Ability to work well in a highly structured environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Preferred night rating
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job