Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: JTFD
Posted: June 21, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Flight Dispatcher on behalf of one of our leading aviation clients based in Germany.
This is a permanent position.
- Obtain and organize over-flight and landing permissions, airport slots, flight- and hotel bookings, catering, check on most favourable fuel prices, arrange Limousines for customers etc.
- Create flight plans for crew
- Enter and monitor flights within the operational system
- Support of all sales activities
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Working experience of minimum 4 years.
- Very good knowledge of German and English (communication and in writing)
- Balanced personality with a positive attitude
- Excellent organizing ability and computer skills
- Customer orientated and enjoying working in an international environment
- Able to work independently, keep a good overview also under pressure
- Flexibility 24-hour shift operation, 365 days per year
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.