Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 38,000 AED
Category: First Officer
Job Reference: KSFO0809
Posted: September 8, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Global 5000 First Officer on behalf of one of our leading Business Aviation clients based in Dubai.
Our Client manage, operate, maintain and service business jets owned by third parties and provide VIP passenger services, all to the highest level of standard both internally and externally.
- Execute the orders of the commander, support him in his decisions with all information available to him and submit his own thoughts and recommendations to the conduct of the flight. This requires him to pay close attention to the flight progress in order to be able to take over control anytime.
- Calculate the take-off data.
- Familiarise himself with the technical status of the aircraft.
- Compare the fuel quantity on board with the quantity designated on the OFP. The co-pilot shall draw the attention of the commander to all observed discrepancies, if these could have an impact on the regular progress of the flight.
- Shall acquire sufficient knowledge concerning the route and the aerodromes to be used.
- Participate in the crew briefing. Ensure that a flight- and weather briefing is conducted. Check the weather reports and evaluate the weather situation. Bear responsibility to familiarise himself with all documentation and information.
- Check that the required documentation is up to date and performs the required revisions in coordination with the commander.
- Valid ICAO ATPL License
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- High level of knowledge of international regulations operating commercial aircraft internationally over land and water
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Minimum experience (Total Time) 1500 hours
- Must hold a Current Type Rating Global 5000 (Global Vision Flight Deck) OR Second in Command qualification (FAA)
- Applicants must be a resident of UAE or willing to relocate.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.