Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000
Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Reference: OGKFM
Posted: April 23, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Finance Manager for one of their Global leading aviation clients, to lead a team of 8 employees. It will be based in Dusseldorf, but the relevant candidate must be willing to travel.
Salary £80,000 – £100,000
Responsibilities will involve:
- Planning, supervising and coordinating the accounting and finance support requirements for the Service Centre
- Supervising the local finance and accounting team.
- Ensure compliance with local and national requirements on accounting and tax related matters, as well as compliance with the service centre and finance related policies and procedures.
- Verify that customer billings are prepared timely and accurately, and controls are in place to protect company assets and ensure appropriate revenue recognition.
- Assist the local Service Centre General Manager and Finance Business Partner in the preparation of financial budgets, plans and forecasts, as well as related management financial analysis and reporting.
- Coordinate and prepare financial data and related information in support of outside and internal audit activities.
- Prepare local/statutory financial statements and various forms of financial analysis and reporting to meet corporate, outside and internal management requirements.
- Assure compliance with all local/national tax reporting and filing, including VAT.
- Ensure VAT reporting and compliance in collaboration with European VAT Manager
- Assist Service Centre Operations with analyses in support of business decisions.
- Ensure that process improvements are continually made to maximize efficiencies and performance.
- You will be responsible for the accounting of the European Parts and Distribution Centre
- Have Project management tasks (e.g. System replacements, Mergers & Acquisitions)
Skills and Experience:
- The relevant individual must be self-driven and engaged to lead the local finance team.
- Must have a University degree in Accounting and Finance or related fields
- 4-6 year’s in a leadership role within finance
- Excellent Excel and ERP software is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Must be eligible to work in the EU.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.