Posted: July 17, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Facilities, Environmental, Health and Safety Coordinator to manage the operation of Environmental and Health & Safety on site as well as the facilities to meet the company’s requirements.
To be based near Gatwick.
The salary range for this position is £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits
The Co-ordinator will be responsible for:-
• Assist and actively monitor contractor and sub-contractors on site operations along with the control of the high-risk activities to prevent serious injury and damage to site operations and/or equipment
• Inspect the site periodically reporting to management any deficiencies identified to maintain safety standard and monitor the effectiveness of safety policies and procedures
• Conducting and completing site operations risk assessments to ensure risks are reduced to meet corporate standards
• Producing and implementing site operations safe working programs and practices
• Creating and maintaining procedures for all departments and groups within the center
• Act as the site competence person who with the guidance of the Global Health and Safety, provides all matter relating to the Health & Safety and legislation
• Cost management of building projects and rectifications
• Procuring services and contracts to support the center
• Managing 3rd party contractors related to Health and Safety, environment and facility management
• Accountable for oversight and delivery of facility upgrades and projects and provide CAPEX cost for future projects and provide project management function
• Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of environmental, health and safety management
• Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of facilities and buildings management Strong people management and leadership skills
• Strong understanding of overall company processes
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.