Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £28,000
Job Reference: BH2659
Posted: October 14, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Export and Compliance Coordinator on behalf of our established company based in the South East. The client specialise in legacy support to the defence industry.
Key points about the company
- Worldwide support for their Air, Sea and Land customers
- A global and proactive stock availability strategy
- Locating and purchasing ‘impossible to source’ parts, components, assemblies
- An integrated approach to total platform support
- Head offices in United Kingdom and international offices around the globe
- Entering Sales Orders and reviewing to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Acknowledgement of all Sales Orders and Providing the Customer with Export Declaration Templates
- Producing Weekly Invoice and Despatch documentation for Domestic and International Customers
- Co-Ordinate the issue and receipt of End User Documents necessary for export compliance
- Assess Ordered Goods for Export License Requirements
- Apply for Export Licenses; SIELs; OGELs and OIELs and where necessary ITAR and EAR licenses
- Maintaining records for all Export and Sales Compliance Documentation
- Processing Imported Goods; Home Use; End Use; IPR; Customs Warehouse
- Maintaining Records for all Imported and Exported goods
- Assisting in the Export and Import Compliance Audits
Key skills and experience required
- Import and Export administrative experience
- Excellent attention to detail and have a methodical approach
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and strong numeracy skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global are acting as an employment agency for this position.