Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1698
Posted: March 4, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Rotary organisation with the recruitment of an Experimental Test Pilot on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will allow you to join a fantastic organisation and get involved with some on going exciting projects.
• Assist the CTP to ensure all Test Pilots and Line Pilots are qualified, trained, experienced, and briefed with flight tasks.
• Assist the CTP to provide all pilots with aeronautical data to enable them to plan for the flight tasks to which they have been allocated.
• Approve (by signature) Flight Test Plans, Flight Test Cards, and Flight Test Reports on behalf of UK design department.
• Assist the Head of Design to produce Flight Test Plans and of Flight Test Cards.
• Before a flight, brief the flight crew and other pertinent personnel.
• Before conducting a flight, sign the “Certificate of Clearance – Build, Maintenance, and Flight Test” on behalf of Flight Design Department.
• Assist the design department to write Flight Test Reports, together with the Head of Design
• Liaise with and advise the Design Office on modifications and research regulations and design requirements
• Conduct Maintenance Test flights and Demonstration Flights
• Participate in the acceptance and delivery of new aircraft from the Factory.
• Be capable of holding numerous complex helicopter type ratings as required by the role.
• Capable of holding a Class One EASA Medical
• Good communicator capable of representing AH UK to private, commercial and military customers
• A good aviation background with an understanding of aircraft systems and engineering
• Maintain knowledge of MAA 2000 series regulations and apply them to the company CFAOS clearance
• Maintain knowledge of CS27/29 & Part Ops
• 2000 hours twin engine flying time; varied flying experience
• Ex military trained pilot an advantage
• NVG qualification an advantage
• Instructor TRI/TRE Ratings an advantage
• Experience of CFAOS an advantage
• Experience as Instructor/Examiner an advantage
• Graduate of a full course recognised test pilot school and hold an EASA Category 1 Flight Test Rating
• Hold a current EASA CPL(H) or equivalent
• Hold a current Twin Instrument Rating
• airbBe capable of holding Instructor/Examiner ratings as required by the ATO
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.