Job Type: Permanent
Category: Executive Positions
Job Reference: OGWFESC
Posted: November 24, 2021
Oaklands Global is a leading Aviation & Aerospace Recruitment Consultancy. Over the last five years we have built an impressive following and international network of contacts throughout our marketplace. We are people specialists, solving people challenges and have established a reputation for delivering results ethically, honestly and transparently. Our passion for delivering unique recruitment solutions has enabled us to find the most gifted professionals of today.
Due to unprecedented demand, we are looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Executive Search Consultant to help further develop the Company’s market share of retained Board & Senior level appointments within the Aviation & Aerospace sectors. You will be responsible for developing Senior level and C-level relationships within the International Aviation & Aerospace Industry and managing the full executive search life cycle from winning new business to research, account management and delivery.
The exciting opportunity offers a hybrid working solution and will require travel at least once a week to our Central London or Tunbridge Wells offices.
- Build lasting relationships with board and Senior level contacts across Aviation & Aerospace to secure retained search solutions
- Manage the end-to-end executive search process.
- Research and market-mapping
- Build professional networks, attend networking events and trade shows.
- Take full accountability for your own projects
- International travel to meet key decision makers
- Strong understanding and a demonstrable track-record of the retained executive search process
- Comfortable with initiating and nurturing relationships with senior executives
- Detail-oriented Project Manager
- Prior experience in Aviation & Aerospace is preferred however solid executive search experience in other markets will be considered
- A desire to become a sector-specific expert
- Ambitious, confident and self-motivated
- Committed to success and excellent customer service
- Passionate about winning new business
- Adaptable to the business’s ethics
- Degree level education preferred although not essential.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Generous and increasing annual leave
- Hybrid working
- Excellent commission structure
- Discretionary bonuses
- Company Laptop & Mobile phone
- Monthly, quarterly and annual social events and trips abroad.