Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: JT780
Posted: July 5, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Engineering and Reliability Manager on behalf of our reputable leading Aerospace client based in the Surrey area.
The Engineering and Reliability Manager is responsible for measuring, monitoring and improving the Reliability performance of the pool of inventory utilised in the support of our commercial programs and ad hoc customers.
The Reliability and Engineering Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that the specific customer requirements with regard to reporting and ad hoc engineering assistance are managed and the highest levels of service and & support are provided.
The main responsibilities of the Reliability and Engineering Manager are to;
- Develop, maintain and improve the UK based Reliability & Engineering team to meet the specific needs identified within the International Supply Chain
- Continuous improvement of the above with regular communication to the established US based Reliability & Engineering team.
- Maintain a robust reliability monitoring & reporting process.
- Procedure & process design and implementation to include rogue unit performance and casual analysis allowing quick remedial action, ongoing AD/SB reviews & implementation and warranty tracking process all with the goal of improving reliability.
- Technical support to the Customer Services, Business Development, Product Line and Programme Management teams.
- Detailed review and work scope recommendations to Repair Vendors to improve component reliability.
- Ad Hoc & direct technical support to Programs & ad hoc customers.
- Resolution of technical disputes or technical related financial queries.
- High value unit i.e. aircraft/aero engine valuation. o AD & SB managements/ review for components, contract & Customer support o Contract Cost review & recommendations to Business Development department
- Urgent technical advice on components & systems in AOG situations
This is an exciting position that won’t be around for long and so apply today!
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.