Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £100,000
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: KSEM3003
Posted: March 31, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Engineering Manager (Nominated Post Holder/Continuing Airworthiness Manager) on behalf of one of our leading global aviation clients based in London.
- Day to day continuing airworthiness management activities
- CAMO personnel work in accordance with the applicable procedures and regulatory requirements
- All maintenance operations are conducted in accordance with conditions and restrictions of the Air Operators Certificate (AOC).
- All maintenance is conducted in compliance with applicable regulations, the approved maintenance program and standards of both the operator and the regulatory authority.
- Safety risks in maintenance operations are managed.
- Compliance with such maintenance standards and procedures to ensure the continued airworthiness of the aircraft.
Skills & Experience
- Must hold Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence, with Airbus A320 type rating
- Strong management experience with knowledge of AOC operations specifications as a CAA Form 4 Post Holder.
- Must be acceptable to the UK CAA as a CAA Form 4 Post Holder.
- Effective interpersonal skills with comprehensive knowledge of human factors and human performance principles.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.