Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Job Reference: OGKEMM
Posted: March 4, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently seeking an Engineering Maintenance Manager for one of their Global leading aviation clients. The role will be reporting into the Engineering Director who is based in Bournemouth.
This is a permanent position, based in South Yorkshire
Salary £60,000 – £70,000
Responsibilities will involve:
• Providing the customer interface, ensuring all maintenance is carried out to enable the customer to meet their flying commitments.
• Responsible for reporting on the daily aircraft availability and planning /scheduling maintenance inputs, to ensure maximum availability.
• Ensuring quality control, compliance with Part 145/BCAR and that any non-conformances raised are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Monitoring the performance of engineers in consultation with Managers and Supervisors in so much that future difficulties and problem areas can be recognised and corrective action taken.
• Ensure necessary arrangements to ensure all man-hours are accurately estimated and recorded to aid the Commercial Department in producing accurate estimates and contract changes.
• Co-ordinating with the crew chiefs on the organisation of the work force to meet the schedule and targets set.
• Maintain close liaison with the Airport Authorities and Management in regards to all issues that affect the GAEL facilities or its operation.
Skills and Experience:
• The successful candidate will have strong leadership qualities and be able to work with the team under times pressure, to maintain serviceability.
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of EASA 145 and BCAR regulations, demonstrated experience of management within a 145 environment, and be of a competent level expected of a CAA Form 4 holder.
• It is desired to hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with Group 3 Type Rating and ideally recent maintenance experience on a Vulcanair (Partenavia) P68R, but not essential.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.