Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD2502
Posted: February 25, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an Engineering Lead for a reputable rotary organisation based in Aberdeen.
This position is a permanent Monday – Friday role and you must be willing to relocate to the area. The successful candidate will be in charge of ensuring all engineering activities are completed efficiently and to the highest quality.
You will have managerial oversight of all engineering staff on base including but not limited to production and maintenance planning. This role will report directly to the base manager
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 or B2 License
- Type rated on the H175/EC175
- Rotary experience is essential
- 10 + years’ experience in aviation engineering
- Previously held a chief engineer/management-based role within engineering for 2+ years’
- Knowledge and experience working with numerous processes and procedures (safety, compliance, production, engineering, risk etc)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.