Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD1754
Posted: April 11, 2019
Engine Maintenance Technician
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Aerospace organisation recruit an Engine Maintenance Technician on a permanent basis.
Our client is a tier 1 supplier to of equipment and systems to both the aerospace and defence markets and operates globally.
This role will be based in Hampshire.
- Carrying out level 1 to 3 maintenance activities on the aircraft engines
- Decide on the intervention’s feasibility by taking into account the reason for return, the engine documentation and personal qualifications
- Define and insure availability of all resources
- Identify the complete scope of the intervention in order to be able to insure the airworthiness of the engine or module
- Carry out the maintenance activities on the engine or module in accordance with maintenance documentation
- Carry out and certify all relevant recording, reporting and release documentation associated with any work carried out to standards defined in maintenance documentation.
- Carry out secondary duties as defined by the manager
- Work in accordance with Company Operating Systems, policies and procedures
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve processes, working practices and take responsibility for implementing.
- Promote Company values and behaviours.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience of gas turbine engine maintenance
- Able to deal with internal and external customers on a technical level
- Be flexible with regards to working and training routines as directed
- Exhibit an ability to work unsupervised and operate to stringent timescales and targets
- Demonstrate fluency in English
- Self-motivated and continually looking to improve standards and practices
- Experienced with carrying out detailed Borescope inspections of Gas turbine engines
- Able to integrate and synthesize information coming from multiple sources
- Experience of working within an engine maintenance, service centre or MRO environment
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Part 145 regulation
- Able to communicate in an effective and efficient way to a variety of different people
- Able to prevent and master the HSE aspects of his working environment
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.