Job Type: Permanent
Category: IT and Communications, Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: BH1547
Posted: October 25, 2018
Embedded Real Time Software Engineer
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Embedded Real Time Software Engineer on behalf of our market leading VTOL client based in Karlsruhe, Germany. This is a permanent position and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
The Embedded Real Time Software Engineer will be experienced in the development of real-time embedded software applications, and familiar with developing distributed embedded solutions. Within a multi-disciplinary team, you develop the embedded software for the client onboard systems (avionics), including networking protocols, health monitoring and cockpit systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Development of the real-time embedded software for the vehicle onboard systems
– Development of safety-critical functions for the vehicle
– Close cooperation with the hardware engineers
– Test automation
Key skills and Experience:
– Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
– Experience in the development of real-time embedded software
– Track record of successfully completed software projects
– Excellent software development skills in the C language
– Experience with RTOS, software configuration management tools, continuous integration, test coverage
– Experience with digital communication bus standards (e.g. SPI, I²C, UART …)
– Ideally experience in distributed systems development
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job