Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics, Operations, Technical Services, Technicians
Job Reference: JH3054
Posted: July 21, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Electronics Technician on behalf of one of our leading and well-established clients within the Aviation/Aerospace industry. They are looking for an experienced Electronics Engineer/Technician based in Southeast England.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build their career within the Aviation industry. This company offer an exciting future in the ever-changing field of global aviation, and you will be joining a fast growing and dynamic team.
- As the Electronic Technician, you will test, repair and overhaul of Aircraft components (NAV lights, power supplies, ballast units, control units, VHF COMM panels, ovens and water boilers.
- You will be working in accordance with technical publications such as CMMs and AMMs.
- You will correlate all work carried out in accordance with part 145 requirements.
- For this position you will also work to circuit diagrams and wiring diagrams.
- For this opportunity it is essential that you have a recognised Engineering qualification
- A demonstrable experience previously working in the Aviation industry.
- You will have an understand technical publications and knowledge of commercial aerospace working practices.
- Electronics, Electrical or Electro-mechanical skills are essential for this position.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jane Hardy at Jane Hardy in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Recruitment Consultant