Job Type: Contract
Salary: Competitive Day Rate
Job Reference: HS1834
Posted: June 18, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an EHS Specialist on behalf of our reputable and well-known aerospace client based in Berkshire.
This is a 6-month fixed-term position.
- Experienced and competent EHS Specialist
- Able to hit the ground running with a proven background in EHS
- Confident with identifying, evaluating and choosing the best methods to deal with risks
- Able to lead OHSAS18001 & 14001 compliance audits at a global level
- Can use qualitative and quantitative analysis for complex data sets
- Experience of composing and conducting ESH training – based on reports and findings
- Can lead investigations and reports into the cause of any hazards or accidents
- Able to action any required change to prevent any recurrence
A Diploma in Health and Safety Management is advantageous to the position.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.