Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD2291
Posted: March 9, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an experienced EASA B2 Licensed Engineer for a reputable rotary client based near the Cotswolds.
This is a permanent opportunity.
- Accomplishment of Maintenance inspections and repairs as directed by Maintenance Supervisors.
- The ability to work as a team leader and to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft.
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations most importantly Part 145, Part M and UK ANO requirements
- Completion of maintenance, including inspection and rectification of electrical and avionics systems
- Also required to assist in day to day running of Hangar, including aircraft movement and general housekeeping responsibilities.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.