Job Type: Permanent
Salary: c$70-80k + Housing
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: JT1363
Posted: July 18, 2018
Oaklands Global is looking for an EASA B2 Licensed Engineer to Join a leading Business Aviation company for a permanent position based in Singapore.
The EASA B2 Licenced Engineer is accountable for the day to day management of aircraft and projects as directed by the Director of Maintenance Service and so If you or someone you know is type rated on the Dassault Falcon with an EASA B2 licence then we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
To be considered for the role of B2 Licensed Engineer you must;
• Have previous experience in Line maintenance
• Broad knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance
• Current type rating on the Dassault Falcon
• Be able to work to tight timetables/deadlines
• Have an EASA B2 Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License
It would be Desirable if you also had;
• Dassault Falcon 7x current type rating but other Falcon type ratings will be considered
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.