Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD2413
Posted: April 6, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an EASA B1 Licensed engineer for a permanent opportunity based in Wales. This is a fantastic opportunity enabling you to get involved in a great project.
- Undertaking tasks and projects related to aircraft maintenance.
- Exercising licence/approval in relation to the inspection and everyday processes.
- Ensuring high quality work is completed in relation to aircraft, components and completed documentation.
- Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises are maintained to an acceptable standard.
- Ensuring crews are suitably debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded.
- Analysing and interpreting technical information relating to aircraft.
- Reading engineering diagrams and manuals.
- Working closely with other departments to complete project work.
- Hold an EASA B1 License
- Eligible to live and work in the UK and obtain SC Clearance
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.