Job Type: Permanent
Salary: CHF75,000 – CHF79,000
Job Reference: OGK0103
Posted: March 1, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently seeking an EASA B1 LAE – King Air 200 for one of their Global leading aviation clients. The role will be reporting into the Maintenance Manager.
This is a permanent position, based in Switzerland
Salary CHF75,000 – CHF79,000
Responsibilities will involve:
• Acting as a trainer for turbine aeroplanes within the organisation
Skills and Experience:
• Valid EASA Part-66 B1.1 license
• Must be rated on King Air B200 and current
• B rated engineer along with B1.1 is an asset, other types an asset: King Air B300, C208B Caravan, TBM series, Pilatus PC12
• Flexible working, but mandatory hours between 08.00-11.30 and 13.30-16.00
• Established in Switzerland or willing to re-locate in the area of Nechatel
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.