Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CCD2275
Posted: March 4, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit multiple EASA B1.3 Licensed engineers on the AS365 N or N3 series for a reputable rotary client on exciting new maintenance projects.
These are permanent opportunities based in Northern Europe offering rotational work.
- EASA B1.3 License
- Must be type rated on the AS365 N or N3 (No type ratings can be offered)
- 9 hours a day (08.00 – 18.00, 1-hour lunch break)
- Monday- Saturday (No work on Sundays)
- Averages out at 3 weeks on/2 weeks off
- Monthly salary based on experience
- Meal Vouchers (€6 per working day)
- Group Insurance
- Accommodation provided
- Travel allowance for rotation provided
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.