Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD2024
Posted: January 14, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit multiple EASA B1.3 / B2 Licensed Engineers for permanent opportunities based in Scotland.
This is a permanent role with no rotations offered and you must be willing to move permanently to the area.
- Basic Salary
- License Pay
- Type Pay
- Comply with the requirements as described in the regulations
- Ensure that all line maintenance tasks carried out to helicopters meet the standard of EASA
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed within the appropriate time scales
- Ensure briefing & debriefing of pilots
- Report daily on the maintenance situation
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 or B2 License
- Type rated and experienced on the AW139 or AW189 or S92
- Please note we can consider applications from EASA B1.3/B2 Licensed engineers who have other rotary types on their license, but priority will go to those already holding the required type.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email