Job Type: Contract
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD1559 / CD1560
Posted: November 6, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit EASA B1.3 x3 and B2 x1 Engineers to join a reputable client based in South America.
For your services my client is offering:
• 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off rotation
• Accommodation Provided
• Flights between each rotation back to the UK
• Basic salary DoE
• To be considered for the role you MUST:
• Hold and EASA B1.3 or B2 License
• Must be type rated and current on the AW189
• Happy to be on a 6 and 6 roster
• My client is not in a position to be able to offer type ratings at present and for the foreseeable future
• Oaklands Global will be unable to respond to candidates who do not have the EASA Licenses with the AW189 rating for this role.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.